Tradition comes alive in the 2019 Suzuki TU250X. Its classic single cylinder, air-cooled engine pushes a pleasant exhaust note out of a sweptback muffler that's layered with plenty of chrome. The peanut gas tank, spoked wheels, round headlight, and oval tail light are designed to remind everyone about an era when motorcycle design was simple, elegant, and all about fun. The fun continues every time you ride, thanks to its light, agile handling and smooth performance. Best of all, complement the TU250X's classic sports appeal with the new Glass Sparkle Black or Glass Sparkle Black/Pearl Glacier White color schemes and combine it with an eye on economical ownership.
- The single cylinder engine, with prominent cooling fins and chrome megaphone exhaust system, is matched perfectly to the bike’s classic styling.
- The engine’s richly polished crank case covers produce a beautiful, high-quality look.
- The conventional front fork and dual rear shocks look just right with the spoke wheels fitted with chrome-plated rims.
- Chrome plating sets off the headlight case, speedometer cover, and tail light housing.
- The round headlight, oval tail light, and chrome turn signals look old school but light the road in a modern way when the ride slips into night.
- Two new color schemes complement the bike’s classic sports appeal – Glass Sparkle Black paint with graduated blue stripes and Glass Sparkle Black/Pearl Glacier White paint with yellow, orange, and red stripes.